White popcorn or yellow?

I am a HUGE popcorn fan. I make several air pop batches per week, just a bit of butter and light salt, and I am in snack heaven. I am picky though...only WHITE popcorn! I find yellow too chewy, thick, and just not as pleasant as white. For me, it is white popcorn, or bust. What about you?

whatever color be sure its ORGANIC as corn like many other crops is sprayed heavily with GLYPHOSATE a CANCER causing agent!!!! banned in some countries BUT like other unhealthy things in USA $$$$$ keeps it on the market!!

whatever color be sure its ORGANIC as corn like many other crops is sprayed heavily with GLYPHOSATE a CANCER causing agent!!!! banned in some countries BUT like other unhealthy things in USA $$$$$ keeps it on the market!!
No 1: Being "Organic" is no guarantee it unless the label states "Glyphosate free". Even then there's no guarantee as the herbicide can travel via wind to "organic" crops.

No 2: Glyphosate is listed by the UN or EU (can't remember which) as a probable carcinogenic. A nuanced but important distinction.

No 3: Some suggest that the science is not settled. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5705608/

Wow, I can't believe you guys didn't know there were different colors of popcorn - and that they taste very different!

Best place and time to make popcorn is in a small office early in the morning, put the bag in the microwave and add an extra 5 minutes. The burned smell will penetrate the office for half a day and you will probably get fired. Maybe a new trend in quiet quitting?

Best place and time to make popcorn is in a small office early in the morning, put the bag in the microwave and add an extra 5 minutes. The burned smell will penetrate the office for half a day and you will probably get fired. Maybe a new trend in quiet quitting?
Sending in Terry Tate - Office Linebacker

Back