White Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP - looks like you did a neat job!

I like to use a black wax marker or even a permanent Sharpie marker to try to make the ugly import markings less objectionable on many of my firearms. I have used white enamel (Testors) to make windage marks on the back of an A2 carry handle show up better. Seems to be resistant to CLP.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: BlueOvalFitter
Originally Posted By: john_pifer
I’m “meh” on the white.

Do it in red on one of your other guns and post up photos.

I have an AR-556 that has Ruger eagles all over it. I think I will do the eagles in red. I have 2 Drs. appointments today, so when I return home that will give me something to do.

Nice!

I had a .45 caliber pistol made by this company. It was made in Turkey. And believe me, it was a very good gun!

Lol...are you sure that Serbia (Kragujevac is the town where Zastava has firearms factory) is in Turkey?
smile.gif

P.S.: http://www.zastava-arms.rs/en/imagetext/about-us
wink.gif

Last edited:
Sure! But I hope that you are a cook in military (or that you are in some kind of support role)...because I would be very afraid if you would be in an artilery
eek.gif

Originally Posted By: Kamele0N
Sure! But I hope that you are a cook in military (or that you are in some kind of support role)...because I would be very afraid if you would be in an artilery
eek.gif

I was 11B (Infantry) and 62J (Combat Engineer).
Why would you be afraid? Or, are you being sarcastic?
confused2.gif

Or, are you being sarcastic?
confused2.gif

50.gif

But nevertheless I would expect more knowledge of geography out of someone who is "stomping" around the globe

confused2.gif

50.gif

But nevertheless I would expect more knowledge of geography out of someone who is "stomping" around the globe

SERIOUSLY?
Let me ask you this, what branch of the armed forces did YOU serve in?

confused2.gif

50.gif

Can a member here on the forum please tell me how to block another member? This member, KameleON, is a TROLL and is trying to pull me into a "urinating" contest with him/her and I don't need a vacation!

Kameleon trolls the firearm section frequently.

I've never seen any useful information posted by him on firearms, but he seems to take particular delight in criticizing America, American culture, and Americans.

Select his profile. From the drop down "view profile". Click on "ignore user's posts".

Then ignore him.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Astro14
Kameleon trolls the firearm section frequently.

I've never seen any useful information posted by him on firearms, but he seems to take particular delight in criticizing America, American culture, and Americans.

Select his profile. From the drop down "view profile". Click on "ignore user's posts".

Then ignore him.

Thank You Astro. He is now the very 1st member I have had to ignore on here in my 15 years as a member.

This member, KameleON, is a TROLL and is trying to pull me into a "urinating" contest with him/her and I don't need a vacation!

Just don't feed the trolls.

BlueOval - sincere request for clarification since it went sideways with the trolling. Are Zastava and Tisas the same or sister company? I just got the ZiG M45 and love it.

Originally Posted By: FloatingBrick
BlueOval - sincere request for clarification since it went sideways with the trolling. Are Zastava and Tisas the same or sister company? I just got the ZiG M45 and love it.

Quite honestly, I don't know. The TISAS .45 I owned was almost 20 years ago.

Originally Posted By: bubbatime
SERIOUSLY? Let me ask you this, what branch of the armed forces did YOU serve in?

chairbornerangerpatch1.jpg

crackmeup2.gif
This is too funny bubbatime!
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: bubbatime
SERIOUSLY? Let me ask you this, what branch of the armed forces did YOU serve in?

chairbornerangerpatch1.jpg

crackmeup2.gif
This is too funny bubbatime!
grin.gif

And likely the largest armed (chair) forces unit in the world these days …
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: FloatingBrick

No they are not associated or even in the same Country. Tisas was established in 1993 and is a Turkish company. Zastava is a Serbian manufacturer founded in 1853.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back