White Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the clarification. I knew they were based in different countries, but multinationals being what they are, I didn't know if they were related.

Originally Posted By: jjjxlr8
Originally Posted By: FloatingBrick
BlueOval - sincere request for clarification since it went sideways with the trolling. Are Zastava and Tisas the same or sister company? I just got the ZiG M45 and love it.

No they are not associated or even in the same Country. Tisas was established in 1993 and is a Turkish company. Zastava is a Serbian manufacturer founded in 1853.

I didn't know either. Thanks for the information.

Gotta love Troll's
laugh.gif

I put paint in some lettering on some guns, not in others. Trainers get highlighted so they're have easy to spot functions, etc. Once I got used to that, I sort of went the Art Deco route with some
laugh.gif

Some of my classic scopes have white lined lettering near the ocular bell. So the rifles looked a little plane w/o out it
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The red looks great but why do you want to highlight the text below it? I think it would look much better with just the logo highlighted in red and the text left black but everyone's tastes are different.

Originally Posted By: jjjxlr8
The red looks great but why do you want to highlight the text below it? I think it would look much better with just the logo highlighted in red and the text left black but everyone's tastes are different.

This is all new to me so I'm experimenting.

Originally Posted By: BlueOvalFitter
Here's my attempt on my AR-556. I don't think the red is bright enough.

The red looks good! Nice job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back