White crap in my new air cooled Kawasaki filler tube

New air cooled John Deere z330m with a Kawasaki fr691v

Was checking the oil level and noticed this crap on the inside of my filler tube. What is it?!?!?!?!?

Yeah, the oil on the dipstick is fine. This mower has sat for a few months.. battery died twice. Once when it was delivered and another time when I started it back up a couple hours later. I haven’t operated it long enough to warm up the oil. Could
It be condensation? The engine was wiped down by a wet cloth so that what the side of the engine is.. just streaks from a cloth on that black plastic.

In the winter every vehicle i've ever owned has that in the oil fill tube and cap. Condensation.

I haven’t operated it long enough to warm up the oil. Could
It be condensation?

Like any ic engine, water is a by product of combustion and it gets into the oil via piston blow by. If the oil gets hot enough it evaporates off. If it persists, a simple remedy is to leave that tube open after using the mower to let it breath., the next day the mayonnaise will be gone,

Its condensation!

My Toyota Tacoma V6 4lt. does the same thing in the winter due to short driving cycles and not getting the engine temp hot enough to evaporate the condensation.

My Husqvarna (GTH2248XPC) has the FH641-BS15, its a 48" three spindle deck.

I have a tach that i added just for the RPM scale and I run the engine at full throttle (3200 RPM) . 3600 is max RPM.

I do this for airflow, and it gets the engine up to operating temp.

TOMB

Back