Which oil Would YOU choose

Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading lots of posts on here, I have narrowed my decision down to four dino oils. They are:

Mobil Drive Clean 10W-30
Chevron Supreme 10W-30
Motorcraft 10W-30
Pennzoil 10W-30

Out of the four oils listed, which would be the best choice, and why? The first three listed typically sell for less than $1.20/Quart, and seem to be a good "bang-for-the-buck", based on what I've read here. I've included Pennzoil because lots of people on here have said good things about it.

The oil will be used in a 1995 Ford 5.0L Mustang, and a 1999 Grand Am 3.4L.

Thanks for the input!
smile.gif

I'd go with the Chevron or Pennzoil.

Pennzoil because it contains some moly, and Chevron because its a top notch dino oil just like Pennzoil.

Over here Pennzoil prices have gotten higher, so based on cost and performance - go with the Chevron.

Novadude, I agree with metro, go with the Chevron. At a buck a quart at Walmert, you cant go wrong. -Joe

offtopic.gif
A 95 5.0, the last year if the 5.0 in the Mustang. What a great car. When my wife and I were engaged, we leased a 1995 5.0 Convertible. It was fully loaded with every option. After nine months of having it, we took it to dinner one night at a golf course. The valet decided to take it joy riding, and ended up in a ditch. Needless to say, the car was totalled, the valet was fired, the golf course bought our dinner, paid off the lease, the deposit, and then some. -Joe

I have used and liked the Chevron but I just wish they would throw some moly in there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back