Which GTA Canadian Tire stocks Amsoil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently not in Canada at the present time but will visit in the next two weeks. I want to purchase ASL 5W30 which is available at CT. Can fellow members post which GTA CT stores have Amsoil in stock? Thanks.

I've seen it so far in the Brampton Shopper's World location, the Meadowvale Town Center location and Mavis/Brittania (beside the Krispy Kreme!)
smile.gif

It is my understanding that all CTs have Amsoil now.

Thanks for the replies fellow members. Guess I have to check the CT stores when I get to T.O. What are the prices for the ATM and ASL? Thanks again gentlemen.

I don't mean to jack your thread but I thought it would be appropriate to ask here; same question but of Calgary? Any CTs around here that stock it?

Also, what about Parts Source? I assume those exist in Eastern Canada as well?

Greg

If I remember right, there are some 456 CTC stores across Canada, and only half of those stores are carrying AMSOIL.
This I was told from the servicing dealers Direct Jobber.

$9.10 is still high compared to site sponsors for the ASL. Did CT have sales on Amsoil in the past?

quote:

Originally posted by hkkc:
$9.10 is still high compared to site sponsors for the ASL. Did CT have sales on Amsoil in the past?

They just started selling it recently, and have not had any sales on it yet (and I suspect they won't)

I know for a fact that our site sponsors on here could beat these prices by a huge margin.

quote:

Originally posted by Patman:
Originally posted by hkkc:
[qb] I know for a fact that our site sponsors on here could beat these prices by a huge margin.
I decided to order from one of the site sponsors as the price is definitely very competitive to CT. There is no way CT can match site sponsored prices.

I sell Amsoil products at suggested retail prices through my website, so folks can order directly and don't have to email me with questions about shipping rates, taxes etc. To be brutally honest, it is NOT worth my time to give discounts or provide touch labor on small retail orders, when you can go the preferred customer route for $20.00/year and get product at dealer cost. This site isn't a big profit center for me and I mainly post to clear up misconceptions folks have about Amsoil and synlubes in general. Plus as you may have noticed, I simply like to debate things and I have to win every argument ...
wink.gif

If you are looking for a price break, I suggest contacting Pablo or Mike Sparks, both of whom are really good guys and know their stuff. If you are interested in becoming an Amsoil dealer and generating a nice side income after 3-5 years of hard work, I believe I can help you there. I can also offer you the benefit of my 25 years of experience using Amsoil, as well as my background as a mechanical/propulsion engineer and certified "motorhead" I like to BS about cars anyway, and the idea that I get paid to do it now is almost criminal...
smile.gif

Tooslick
www.lubedealer.com/Dixie_Synthetics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back