Where to sell shotgun?

Hi, I have sold a few firearms over the years on armslist.com. I wanted to list my shotgun this evening however they now require a "premium" paid account to make listings. Not sure when this happened however I was wondering what other online sites you all use. I am not on facebook, I have heard of their marketplace however not sure if it allows firearms or not.

Neither Facebook or Craigslist allow posting of firearms for sale. Here in Florida we have free web site called Florida Gun Trader (donations are asked for and I kick in a couple of bucks when I place an ad). I don't know if there is such a thing in New Jersey.

I've sold (and bought) quite a few firearms in various places. For a higher dollar piece, GunBroker is usually the best. Less exotic things, local gun forums work well. There are usually several local, state, and regional forums. For example, NJgunforums is one though I don't know it in any detail. Ar15.com is surprisingly good, too -and for any kind of firearm, not just an ar-15.

it is a mossberg 590, 20 gauge, 8+1 rounds. 20" barrel. I also have quite a bit of 20 gauge bird shot and buckshot/slugs that I'm trying to sell.
PS. i live in Joplin, MO. Forgot to update my profile.

I've never used gun broker but I will check them out, I will also take a look and see some of the local forums then. unfortunate because armslist was really good the times I used it.

That should be an easy sell on a local forum or classifieds in Missouri. Shipping rifles and shotguns is not nearly as annoying as handguns so if you do use a distant sale, it's not as troublesome.

I've not sold anything on Gunbroker, but I've made many purchases. It's set up to keep both you and the buyer protected from fraud or mistakes in legality of the sale. It's a good platform

it is a mossberg 590, 20 gauge, 8+1 rounds. 20" barrel. I also have quite a bit of 20 gauge bird shot and buckshot/slugs that I'm trying to sell.
PS. i live in Joplin, MO. Forgot to update my profile.

I've never used gun broker but I will check them out, I will also take a look and see some of the local forums then. unfortunate because armslist was really good the times I used it.

just send it all to me and I'll relieve you of all the burdens of these "frustrating" decisions.

Another vote for local gun forums. Here its the Georgia Outdoor Trader. I've bought a lot off gunbroker, but for me shipping is enough of a hassle to keep me from selling there.

I just had the same problem trying to list a ar15 on armslist. Look on the armslist home page for classified ads free access and click that. It worked for me in Missouri.

Back