Where to purchase M1-113 filter in *Ontario*?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit I haven't looked hard
blush.gif
but I was just wondering where one can easily obtain this Mobil 1 oil filter in Ontario/Canada...Canadian Tire or Part Source or Napa or....

I have NEVER seen an M1 filter in Canada....I'm pretty sure they are NOT sold here...ad I've checked quite a few stores.

Even with the same name, US and Canadian versions of the same store usually have very different products. I suspect part of the reason is that a certain % of the merchandise has to come from Canada, etc....

Originally Posted By: addyguy
Even with the same name, US and Canadian versions of the same store usually have very different products.

There is a Napa close to my work. If I had the Napa part # for this Mobil filter I could give it a try.

Yeah, you could - can you let us/me know what you find out?

There are a couple not too far from me, but they are not in my normal travels...

Yeah, you could - can you let us/me know what you find out?

I wasnt able to see any Mobil filters on Napa.com.

Do you have to have a Mobil 1?

Purolator Pure Ones, Napa Golds, CarQuest Blues and Wix all make great filters too.

I have NEVER seen an M1 filter in Canada....I'm pretty sure they are NOT sold here...ad I've checked quite a few stores.

Do you know if it is the case that the M1 filter is 'identical' to the K&N oil filters which are in Canada?

Originally Posted By: 21Rouge
GM 3.6L DI engine found in 09 Acadia/Enclave/Outlook/Traverse

Checked if Fleetguard makes a glass-media filter for this application?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back