Where to get Air Top Italia/Aster/Zaffo/Fasty cabin filters in the US?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems to be the ONLY company that makes cabin filters with charcoal for the first-gen Subaru Forester (98-00)

Nobody else makes one. Fram does not make one at all, and the ones that do make a filter for this application only have the regular non-carbon filter. Mann, Mahle, and other lesser brands such as UAC and Pentius only offer the standard filter.

In a search of eBay worldwide, I came across the brand Aster, which led me to a company called Air Top Italia.They seem to have several brands, including Aster, Fasty, Zaffo, Zero Pollution, Etrasan, and Panclean. The one I found on eBay was under the Aster name, but shipping is $75
mad.gif

Has anyone else on here ever heard of this company? Are they any good? Can people lucky enough to have access to Worldpac get them? And where else can they be had in the US?

The Subaru part number is G3210FC000

Originally Posted by GSCJR
Ask dishdude to bring one back from Italy for you.

lol!

Don't know the company, but heir HQ is located near Modena where they make Ferrari,Lamborghini & I believe Maserati and they may be a supplier to those makes.
I really would not worry, on the filter; the shipping though.....
confused2.gif
crazy2.gif

Last edited:
One name which didn't come up was CORTECO.
I bought a CAF from CORTECO and was impressed by its apparent quality. It was German made.

I just can't get worked up about filters anymore. All I want are good ones and to avoid bad ones.

Originally Posted by Kira
One name which didn't come up was CORTECO.
I bought a CAF from CORTECO and was impressed by its apparent quality. It was German made.

I just can't get worked up about filters anymore. All I want are good ones and to avoid bad ones.

That's because Corteco doesn't make the charcoal filters for this application
cry.gif

Nobody makes cabin filters with charcoal for the late 90s Forester and Impreza, except this obscure Italian company

I can't even get a shady Chinese cabin filter with charcoal for these cars!

UPDATE: I found the Aster filters from another (still European) source with cheaper shipping, so I bought two of them

Shipping took a few weeks, most likely due to being sent by boat rather than plane.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back