Where to find a 2022 Lexus UX200

My aunt is in her mid 70's and lives in Plano, TX. She decided she wanted a 2022 Lexus UX200. I warned her months ago the market was bad. She figured It's fine when you are going to pay cash for a new ride. She's frustrated as like thousands of others, can't find inventory.

I figure the appropriate answer is to sit and spin with the rest of the world! Can't hurt to ask.

I guess a dealership doesn’t want the business if they can’t locate one. Now if none are available then they should be upfront about that.

I had issues when the market was soft getting my wife's prius.

Now, the Lexus wholesale and dealer network isn't Toyotas-- that's the point-- it's parallel to escape crummy deals made in the 1950s and 1960s. But your aunt needs to work with dealers. Find out who owns the dealer (groups) and work with a couple different owners, otherwise they've just got a pooled inventory.

She'll have to pound the pavement, as the new cars shown online are either turkeys or already sold.

Lexus is focusing on their big sellers, which means RX. I had a UX as a loaner. Small... I suggest driving the NX as well.

Lexus is focusing on their big sellers, which means RX. I had a UX as a loaner. Small... I suggest driving the NX as well.

I'm with you. I find the NX to be small. She is 76 and drives about 3500 miles a year :oops::oops: Any trips are taken with the old man (my uncle) car. She has no interest in the NX. I figured IS 200 was made for her but not what she wants.

My aunt is in her mid 70's and lives in Plano, TX. She decided she wanted a 2022 Lexus UX200. I warned her months ago the market was bad. She figured It's fine when you are going to pay cash for a new ride. She's frustrated as like thousands of others, can't find inventory.

I figure the appropriate answer is to sit and spin with the rest of the world! Can't hurt to ask.
The UX is THE slowest selling model here in Ontario, you hardly see any! I would imagine that to be the same where you live.
So dealers are not ordering many of them, some dealers not at all, so you may have a real hard time finding one.
I think that she'd be wiser going with a Toyota Prius, same reliability and a bigger resale market as it is the benchmark of hybrids.

The UX to me looks like a luxury Corolla hatch. 34k starting? Ouch

But, it’s your aunt and she’s in her 70s, and it’s what she desires. Id support her.

The dealer lots here in CA are flooded with 2022 Lexus UX 200's. Just across town from me Cerritos Lexus has 7 of them available. Newport Lexus has one ready to go, etc.

My wife and I were at Newport Lexus earlier today (we're in the market soon for possibly a GX460). and they had 2 new UX200's on the lot. It was kind of weird driving a
22 year old Lexus on a Lexus dealer lot. Boy was the place sparse.

E775E212-21DC-48B3-8D95-E30A5E202D2E.jpeg
855C82CD-7F2B-4092-9714-85FA00CA6F00.jpeg

I'm not so sure about that. The RX 350's were what the dealer had the most of. All the smaller models are selling quick. Of course gas prices creeping up to 6 bucks a gallon have some in a panic.

My wife and I were at Newport Lexus earlier today (we're in the market soon for possibly a GX460). and they had 2 new UX200's on the lot. It was kind of weird driving a 22 year old Lexus on a Lexus dealer lot. Boy was the place sparse.

I know that feeling. It's like people look at you like you're riding in on a dinosaur.

Are you aware cargurus.com you can search a radius of x miles or nationwide for new vehicles?
These aggregators get their inventory from the same guys that do dealer websites, but they're based on orders and allocations not physical inventory. They're a good jumping off point but if she's trying to put her hands on a car she's going to have to talk to dealers by phone or in person.

Back