Where to buy t 20/25 tamper proof torx?98 lesabre MAS housing bolts

Hi everyone!.I want too get 2 new Mass airflow sensor bolts,for my 98 buick lesabre. I tried looking on home depit. GM online.autozone.nothing. Amazon had kits, t 20,for example.$10.00 for many bol ts.but don't think their auto grade.where can I get GM ,or replacements? their tamper proof..

Hi everyone!.I want too get 2 new Mass airflow sensor bolts,for my 98 buick lesabre. I tried looking on home depit. GM online.autozone.nothing. Amazon had kits, t 20,for example.$10.00 for many bol ts.but don't think their auto grade.where can I get GM ,or replacements? their tamper proof..
Check Mcmaster Carr online they probably have it but you need to know the thread pitch and dimensions. On the same site they explain it all.

Take the old ones to Home Depot and get hex head replacements, not a big deal.

Just get regular hex head or allen head screws from a hardware store that match the thread pitch and length and leave it there. You'd have to go to a junkyard to find the "correct" tamperproof torx. Save yourself an hour and $10.

You don't need to get fancy with it, they don't need to support weight like shock or control arm bolts, and I doubt anyone is going to pilfer your MAF sensor.

Back