Where to buy replacement bulb socket gaskets?

On my Tahoe and Suburban, some of the lenses have condensation inside of them. I would like to replace the rubber gaskets on the bulb sockets. Tail lamps, DRLs, etc.

Does anyone know where you'd buy just replacement gaskets and not the entire socket?

Tried searching and didn't find much. Perhaps this is a cut your own sorta thing.

Are they flat (gasket) or round (o-ring) ? Since you mention cutting them, you must mean flat gaskets....

But if they're o-rings, those are pretty standardized in sizes so you should be able to find replacements at auto parts stores, hardware stores, etc. Take the socket with you to test fit 'cause you can stretch o-rings (within reason) to find a match.

I dont think anyone makes just the gasket.
My experience has been that the moisture gets in from separations between the lens and housing. I have had good luck with drilling a very small hole at the lowest point with the smallest drill bit I have, just an alternative thought.

Amazon had a listing for DRL gaskets for GM vehicles. They came in a package of 2 for $10. They're listed under the name of Autotrix and look like this:
1674599574334.jpg

Back