Where to buy MMO in Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Everyone:

In an effort to try something using the MMO additive, I have been looking to purchase a bottle and I can't find it at any of my usual "auto-stuff" places where it was carried before.

I have looked at the following places:

Walmart
Canadian Tire
Part Source
Napa
Home Hardware
TSC.

If anyone can tell me where to get it I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

cheers3.gif

I'm pretty sure its not sold in Canada anymore, at all.

Canadian Tire used to sell it; but I think that was ONLY b/c of a petition by a group of model airplane(?) clubs that petitioned C-T to keep selling it. It was never a strong mover, and after it was sold to Turtle Wax, it disappeared.

I was stupid about it, I always wanted to try it, but I wanted it to go on sale - thought it was too pricey at $9/quart. So I waited on it, and it disapperared. I still kick myself about that when I read about the good luck people have had using it.

Lucas UCL or two-stroke oil is about the closest we can get...

I might have to take a cross-border trip. It's weird because on their website it lists distributors for Ontario, Manitoba, Quebec etc... I have sent them an e-mail, but thought I would ask here...

Glad I'm not the only one having a hard time finding it...

$9/Quart... Ouch!
shocked2.gif

LOL.gif
Well it probably is, but like everything else in
08.gif
we get bent over for it...

No wonder we are always shopping cross border and trying to smuggle it across without paying duty.
45.gif

LOL.gif

Wow while visiting home in NY Walmart had it for under $4/qt. Good stuff!

AD

IF they have distributors in Ontario, it must be somewhere....let me know if you get an answer on this, will ya, Stevie?

I sent them an e-mail about not being able to find it and if they could tell me where to buy it. When I find out from them or find it in a store I will let you know.

If not I could always pick you up some from my cross border trip if you are close to Hamilton

cheers3.gif

Thanks very much for the offer, but no, I'm up in Ottawa, and don't travel to the 'TO' area for anything really.

Don't need it that bad. They don't want to sell it anymore, I'm not 'chasing' them much for it...

Hey StevieC.

I got a Gallon Bottle of MMO from ebay.... I can share it with you would like to test it out ... PM.

Cheers,
N.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: StevieC
Hey Everyone:

In an effort to try something using the MMO additive, I have been looking to purchase a bottle and I can't find it at any of my usual "auto-stuff" places where it was carried before.

I have looked at the following places:

Walmart
Canadian Tire
Part Source
Napa
Home Hardware
TSC.

If anyone can tell me where to get it I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

cheers3.gif

Look trough this post time ago a guy told me where to find it
cool.gif

http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubb...rue#Post1225708

Last edited:
I got my dad to pick me up a couple of the smaller bottles of MMO when he was in Buffalo a few days ago.

I'm going to run a few tanks of just regular gas to rinse out my current additive. Then I will track the Mileage for a few tanks to establish a baseline and then see how MMO affects it.

13.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back