where to buy MaxLife Full Synthetic Oil (5W30)

Most stores carry the synthetic blend. I have checked Wal-mart, AutoZone, Advance, NAPA (that's about all we have here in upstate NY). No one carries that, worse, no one has even heard of this Maxlife Full Synthetic.....

Call Valvoline tech support. (which is what I did to find a source for G04 Zerex). they may direct you to a Carquest if you have one nearby

My Wal-Mart carries the Full Synthetic MaxLife for around 22 dollars for 5 quarts. I'm going to be putting it in my supercharged 3.8L Thunderbird within a few weeks, I'm pretty excited about it, from what I've read its great oil.

My local walmart also carries it in the 5qt jugs. Not positive, but I think it was $22.50 last time I was there. Just finished a run of it in 5w30 in my truck.

Silver jug for me too. Usually on the very bottom shelf, and only 1 jug of 5w30 and 1 of 10w30 visible from the aisle. They don't give it much shelf space. Must not sell alot of it, which I guess is why it's not in every store. Shame, it's a good oil.

I've been trying to find this as well. There is a NAPA near me that has it but is is $7+ a quart so I am trying to find it at Walmart in the jugs. I struck out at two Walmarts when I went looking for it today. Does anybody have the part number or UPC code for the gallon (or is it 5 quart) jug of Maxlife Full Synthetic 5W-30? I think this would be useful for when I call around town to see if any of the other stores carry it.

Originally Posted By: HTSS_TR
I don't have 5-qt jug Maxlife Full Synthetic 5W-30, but this is UPC of 5-qt jug Maxlife Full Synthetic 10W-30: 0 74130 00190 9
Thanks, that helps a lot! thumbsup Chances are probably good that if they carry the 10W-30 they also carry the 5W-30. From looking up that UPC I was able to find what might be the UPC for the 5 quart jug of 5W-30 fully synthetic MaxLife: 0 74130 00188 6 I'll try to confirm this UPC in case it helps anyone else when I get my hands on some - or is confirmed by another user who already has it.

Last edited: