Where to buy Havoline in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see Havoline in any of the usual places in Ontario Canada ( Walmart, Canadian Tire, etc).

Anyone who carrys it ? If it is available here, is it the same brew sold in the states ?

I can always stop in at an Autozone or Pep Boys during my frequent trips into NY state, but I'd like to know if it is in Canada.

Thanks....Phil

I'd love to know the answer to this as well...I used to buy it from Wal-Mart for changes and top-ups quite often, and they used to have a good selection!

We have an auto parts chain called Lordco out here in BC that stocks Havoline. I don't think they've expanded out to Ontario, but at least you know it is available in Canada. Must be somebody out there who'd have it.

PS & CT are rival franchises of Canadian Tire brand. It is weird how they compete in my town...
PS has had a coupon of $5 off any purchase for a month in November. I've been there every day, Havoline was literally free, two bottles per coupon. I paid just taxes.
They carry only dino breed in 5w30 and 10w30.

Last place I I bought Havoline was in a Dominion/A&P grocery store in Toronto. I needed some top up oil. They had 5w30 and 10w30 for $3.49 CDN so it was priced more than I would expect to see it at an Auto parts store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back