Where to buy Delo 10w-30?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have called every distributor and parts house in the local area and no one can get Delo 400 in 10w-30 w/o purchasing an entire pallette of them (80 cases). Does anyone know of an online source or a brick and mortar store that I could call and have them ship say 3-4 cases to NC? If anyone has any info on this I would appreciate it. Thanks!!

Maybe go to the chevron website and look at their distributor list and expand your search distance. Shipping a few cases is going to cost almost as much as the oil.

10w30 Delo 400 is going to be very had to find, I will call my local Chevron distributor to see if they have any and I will get back with you. Have you considered mixing Delo 15w40 .....with 5w20 Havoline to get a 30 WT oil ???

ncirish

Thanks there fellas. It does look like a PITA to get this oil but it has struck my fancy so to speak so I thought I would give it a shot. If there is anyplace that I could order it from let me know.

Wally World has Rotella 10w30. ncrish, If cost is not a factor, I bet my local distributor would ship it to you. Chevron is not common in Michigan, yet my local distributor just sold me one case of 12 quarts for about $27. I still find it hard to believe that you can't find a distributor closer to you that has it in stock. But, I have been know to be wrong once, or maybe even twice, in the past several decades! Good luck

You should see if it's available in 5 gallon pails. That's how I have to buy it in PZ LL other than the 15w-40 which is offered in every size container (bulk, pail, drum, 2.5 gal, 1 gal, quart). I doubt that there's much call for this stuff in southern climates.

I've had the same problem. I use Delo 400 SAE30 from Carquest. This winter I'll use 15-40 from Walmart. I called my regional distro, they wanted to sell me a 55 gal drum. I wish they would make this oil more widely available.

ncirish

Audi, is there a link to the data sheets on this oil? Also is it usually a special order item? (I think it would be) Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.