Where is the pie thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
??? Did someone make an inappropriate comment?
21.gif

I thought little StevieC was telling people about how he and a fresh, warm pie had a good time.

(see American Pie)

I made the comment about using Amsoil in her engine, because I didn't know Aspen7 was a female. I then apologized. I hope that wasn't construed as sexist or inappropriate because it wasn't my intention. I'm still here and not banned (again) so it must not be me.
54.gif

Originally Posted By: moribundman
I thought little StevieC was telling people about how he and a fresh, warm pie had a good time.

(see American Pie)

Mcdonald's or homemade?

Originally Posted By: BimmerMan
Mcdonald's or homemade?

Custom-made, organic, Australian pie, flown in onboard a Quantas airliner.

(see American Pie)
I'm far from little at 6'2". And I don't need to resort to using a pie for those purposes.
48.gif

Little StevieC goes shopping for hot pockets with his mommy. "Ouch, mommy, it burns! Waaaah!"
LOL.gif

Don't you have spelling or grammar to be checking? Here, it, somes, 4, you, to, corected;!

Originally Posted By: Pablo
About what kind of pie was that thread?
LOL.gif

Some variety of berry, but some tweebs ruined it, I guess.

I bet that pie was berry berry good!

Mori,

I know you're getting old and can't see well, but the "V" is right beside the "B" key. I will go ahead and correct your statement above for you.

Quote:

We are sorry to inform you but Mori's previous statement as posted should have read: "I bet that pie was very very good!" we appologize for this reading inconvenience. Mori is showing his age!

23.gif

As always, you show a lack of comprehension.
LOL.gif

Put on your glasses, I was helping you not make yourself look like the arse you usually do!
LOL.gif

All I know is that Aspen7 rocks. Bought a Camaro, and can bake a PIE. Fresh pie, so long since I had home made pie
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back