Where Is The Ammunition?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walmart has 22lr very reasonable. Goes fast but I keep finding it.
Academy sports if you want to stand in line at 0 dark thirty. Fair prices though.
GunBroker. Rip prices mostly but if you know how to work it you can find fair buys.
Armslist. Lots of local sellers. Maybe starting to unload panic buys for holiday money.
Bass Pro. Guys and gals circling like vultures but I happened to be in the right place at the right time when the shelf was being stocked. Bulk Herters ( Lake City ) could have bought three decided not to be greedy and only took one case of 300.
It's out there if your persistent and luck is on your side.

Yesterday I went to Sportsman Warehouse to buy some safety glasses the computer was down so I went to Home Depot, but back to Sportsman Warehouse , their shelves were pretty much bare. Some pistols and revolvers and there were shotguns though I didn't pay attention to the firearm selection other than a walk by.

I have a ton of 9mm Makarov ammo because that’s what I like to shoot, and bought a slew of it for the commie pistols. I have not gone shooting this year so haven’t made a dent in it.

I found some 180 gr. Winchester Ranger T-Series (RA40T) JHP boxes of 50 for 29.95 + $8.99 shipping on the interweb. There was a 2 box limit. I checked back about an hour ago and they are now sold out. You just have to know where to look. :cool:

The problem around here is.... NO LIMITS so first come, first served.
It SEEMS ammo gets delivered around 2pm on Friday's, that was the last time I got my box. Still in the cart, no time to put it on shelves.

Even reloading supplies are out.

Cheap .22LR at Sportsman's Warehouse. Limit 2, but good price and available.

Capture.JPG

When you think it can't get get worse..couple weeks ago bought 400 .22's for $53. Today $50+ for 50. Don't expect reasonable priced ammo for years.o_O

If you need .22, keep checking Walmart. 2 weeks ago they had CCI Mini Mags $7.82/100 and Saturday I got Blazers for $2.58/50. I did leave some for other folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back