Where is Chevrom Supreme sold at??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to give it a run in the Civic, but I cannot find any stores that sell it, list some if you know of any please.

It is being phased out per the chevron tech and marketing conference. Chevron Havoline is the replacement product.

Originally Posted By: JHZR2
It is being phased out per the chevron tech and marketing conference. Chevron Havoline is the replacement product.

The VOA shows chevron supreme and havoline are two completely different oils, are you sure one is being phased out and if so, which add pack will they be using?

Last edited:
And the Walmarts around here sell the Havoline variety, not the Chevron variety. Last time I've seen Chevron Supreme was at close-out from Tractor Supply Company. No Chevron stations around here to look, but if you have Chevron stations around and want to try it bad enough, they'd probably be a source.

Originally Posted By: volk06
Originally Posted By: JHZR2

The VOA shows chevron supreme and havoline are two completely different oils, are you sure one is being phased out and if so, which add pack will they be using?

I'm interested in knowing if this it true or not also. I'd really like to run Chevron Supreme, but its so hard to find around here. I can order it through work, but I'd have to get pretty much of it at one shot for them to order it for me. I have noticed the Havoline at my local Advanced Auto now sport the Chevron logo on the front label.

Originally Posted By: HappyLittlePony
In Florida, the only place I see Chevron these days is at Chevron filling stations.

Same here in Georgia, and it's very expensive.

if you are a costco member, you can buy it for about $2/qt with the $9 off coupon. I have 3 cases.. Great Deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back