where in the USofA can you buy a Tokyo Roki filter

I use the blue Subaru filter currently on my 2020 outback I would like to find who sells the Tokyo Roki filter that used to come standard with most Subarus. I am not interested in buying a WIX or a NAPA or Puralator all those are great filters that I use on other vehicles I own. for my Subaru I like to keep with Subaru parts I even use Idemitsu relabeled as Subaru oil. And I am not here to debate the qualities of that oil either. Thanks in advance.

I wonder if the NASIOC forum would be of better help to your question?

Mazda sells the Roki filters made in Thailand at most of their dealerships but I don’t know the cross compatibility.

Mazda sells the Roki filters made in Thailand at most of their dealerships but I don’t know the cross compatibility.
That is what I am wondering too?

For whatever reason Mazda isn't very open about the interchanges on their filters to competitive make applications. Ford has a whole webpage and separate brand (Omnicraft) dedicated to it.

Will that filter work?

Will that filter work?
2020 outback 2.5l don't know?

Well that restriction takes all the fun out of it. If not available anymore the stock of RokI may be getting old that is here. You have to get a friend in Japan. Call more dealers maybe they have some or can get.

Will that filter work?

Large Subaru filter comparison - Mazda filter is at 51:20

Back