Where do you all put Timing belt stickers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inside upper corner windshield? ....A badge of honor that you did it yourself? ðŸ‘

Somewhere under the hood? Maybe it falls off in the elements?

IMG_20191003_084640.jpg

There is normally a spot on the timing belt cover to stick it on. I've never see a car with multiple stickers all over the timing belt cover. You are normally only concerned with the last replacement.

On those they won't come loose but over time what you write can fade somewhat. I've used them lots of times and I've never seen one start to peel off.

I used to put them on the side of the timing belt cover but that wasn't completely flat, so I moved them to a flat spot on the radiator support.

I keep a logbook for each car, I write down when service was done. No need for me to put a sticker someplace. For a timing belt job I'll just remember when it was done and when it needs to be redone. When I sell the buyer gets the logbook and they can go from there.

I do the same with the logbook.

Originally Posted by supton
I keep a logbook for each car, I write down when service was done. No need for me to put a sticker someplace. For a timing belt job I'll just remember when it was done and when it needs to be redone. When I sell the buyer gets the logbook and they can go from there.

I usually put them in the rear passenger side of the hood, next to the build and AC stickers. Clean it up real nice first and cover with tape, but even the ones I dont tape over hold up well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back