where do the missing txt's go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sometimes when i txt my wife or she txt's me the txt does not show up for hrs or sometimes days. we may have lots of txt's that come through after the missing one. then out of the blue it shows up.

where do they hide?

article-2337420-1A3017AE000005DC-343_634x395.jpg

Originally Posted By: Chris142
sometimes when i txt my wife or she txt's me the txt does not show up for hrs or sometimes days. we may have lots of txt's that come through after the missing one. then out of the blue it shows up.

where do they hide?

Just take the blue pill.

I suspect when you have a delay in txt message delivery there an multiplexer, ATM, or other piece of equipment acting up and needs to be reset to restore proper communication.

It happens with all providers from time to time. Better sending an email. Even better calling the person. Best as always is one on one eye contact over a cup of coffee.

That don't happen much anymore.

Originally Posted By: SrDriver
It happens with all providers from time to time. Better sending an email. Even better calling the person. Best as always is one on one eye contact over a cup of coffee.

That don't happen much anymore.

+1
As i can see the advantages of text messaging, i think the overuse is allowing our youth to lose good grace and social skills. You can go a long way with good interpersonal skills, only one way to get those, practice. For some people its more natural, others have to work at it.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: bullwinkle
Whose your carrier? I had Sprint do that before.
shes currantly on Sprint. im on metro pos. but we had it happen with verizon too.

I don't know either. I have T-Mobile, my wife and youngest son have Verizon, and sometimes they don't get my texts at all. However, I text with a lot of business contacts, and it seems to work OK.

I have Verizon and emails go to a Hotmail account and then forward to my phone. pretty much instantly

I picked up an att phone, and if I got the email at all, it would be way to late.

I used this for work to get service orders, so the ATT got returned, buts its your carriers web network is the hold up.

I thought they sat on a server waiting to be delivered for a few days before eventually being deleted.

Originally Posted By: NMBurb02
The same place as that one missing sock from each load of laundry?

Funny you mention that , my wife had a blue sock turn up this past weekend that was missing for about six months.
Trolling.gif

Originally Posted By: Boczech
Originally Posted By: NMBurb02
The same place as that one missing sock from each load of laundry?

Funny you mention that , my wife had a blue sock turn up this past weekend that was missing for about six months.
Trolling.gif

then it must have been with my txt lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back