Where Can I Find Mobil 1 0-40>???

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like the ideal, for extreme cold, and high heat. PEP BOYS used to carry it. Now, they told me they stock 0-20, but not the 0-30/0-40>
confused.gif

I also hear there's a new Mobil 1 5-40, but I have NEVER seen that one.

Any sightings of the ZERO weights, or the new 5-40>?
dunno.gif

Well, if they have it in Austin, TX, I don't see why they wouldn't have it in Hotlanta, GA.
grin.gif

Besides, it gits colder than a brass toilet seat in the Yukon around here. Like near freezin' and everything at least once a year.
cool.gif

Heck, I'm in Mobile, AL and I get it here!!! Look at Wal-Mart. My store has the SUV 0W-40 version for $4.07 a quart!

Cheers,
Ashley

p.s. Just checked and that's the 5W-40, not 0W-40. Sorry!

[ October 16, 2004, 12:39 PM: Message edited by: Flash ]

I just bought a case of 0W-40 at Autozone. The salesman had to rummage through his warehouse to find it, because they have alot more demand for Mobil 1 5W-30, which I can't use.

Going to try Advance tomorrow, for the GC and the Mobil 0-40. FYI-Pep Boys said they carry none of the Zero formulas, except for 0-TWENTY!
rolleyes.gif

The two Wal Marts I went to, didn't even have the shelf tags for ANY of the 0-weights any longer!
confused.gif

Thanks for all the leads...

quote:

except for 0-TWENTY!

Mobil-1 0W-20 is for modern Ford, Honda and some Chrysler vehicles which spec 5W-20. Mobil's does not offer a 5W-20 synthetic, but specifies the 0W-20 instead for those applications.

That is why you are seeing it.

John

mobil 1 0w30 & 0w40 you can get at auto zone & advance auto. mobil 1 5w40 truck & suv can be ordered by advance auto. they just ordered me a case for my 2000 vw tdi.

jerry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back