Where can I buy Schaeffer's Oil now??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google their website and maybe search here, a month or two ago they put up a dealer locator and I was pleasantly suprized to find a lot of dealers in my area, only one of which I was even aware of beforehand.

Who was that store that used to do banner advertising here on BITOG. They had a really good price, around $3 incl. shipping if you got 6 or more quarts

quote:

Originally posted by sbc350gearhead:
We have a schaeffer's site sponsor.

http://specializedlubricants.net/

Saw that ... but that site is rather crude .. not even a phone number on there ... let alone any info on how to order or pricing ...

what was the store that used to banner advertise here. They were very customer friendly and delivered fast too. Wonder what happened to them??

quote:

Originally posted by Alex D:
but that site is rather crude .. not even a phone number on there ... let alone any info on how to order or pricing ...

H-m-m-m-m.
They used to have a Product List and a Price Sheet on there.
They DO seem not as small-order friendly.
I would suggest sending an eMail to their link though. I did, and they responded right away.

quote:

Originally posted by boxcartommie22:
you can still get it from tim mills..thats where i get mine

What'sa matter with Tim Mills and crew?? Whyare they off of here??

quote:

Originally posted by Alex D:

quote:

Originally posted by sbc350gearhead:
We have a schaeffer's site sponsor.

http://specializedlubricants.net/

Saw that ... but that site is rather crude .. not even a phone number on there ... let alone any info on how to order or pricing ...

what was the store that used to banner advertise here. They were very customer friendly and delivered fast too. Wonder what happened to them??

Mark is a super nice guy and is super quick to respond. His prices are great too! Send him an email and he'll get right back to you.
grin.gif

mr mills told me that it was somthing to do with the cost of sponsoring on here....this site is still the best site around...i get 2 gals of neutra for 43 bucks includes shipping

I didn't know you could order a small ammount of schaefers products. I'm interested in their gear lube but thought I had to spend $250 or order an entire case. I just want 3-6 quarts. Can someone please post or private message me the address of the old site sponser who was great to work with? Thanks in advance.

Mill's was a Site Sponsor under Bob. When I bought the site, he declined to renew his Sponsorship due to cost.

Now before anyone thinks that the cost is high on here to be a Sponsor let me explain. The cost for a Sponsor is so low that I have had emails from other sites complaining about the prices we charge Sponsors. They call it a give-away. Most charge for 2 months advertising that we get for 1 year. In fact I have declined quite a few potential Sponsors because of duplicate products. This site is about information on all products available on the market for members and guests.

Mill's did not have a web site with prices for oils or even Schaeffer's products. He advertised lawnmowers, you had to call to get prices or what products he had on hand.

Our present Schaeffers Sponsor is doing a very good job of answering questions and helping potential customers. He is limited by Schaeffers what he can advertise on his site, especially prices. Send him an email and he will respond. Remember, he is an Individual Business person raising a family with young children, so he has family matters to attend to also like most of our members.

smile.gif

As stated several times. Orders over $250 gets free shipping. Orders under $250 are wholesale (for bitog members)plus shipping (which will be less than retail). All orders of any size are by case lot only. With the exception of neutra by the gallon and #132 by the pint.
The costs of Schaeffer's while more than most of the otc brands is less than the other premium oils discussed on this forum.
Orders less than a case are not cost efficient for myself or the end user. Those that have dealt with me can testify that I attempt to be very flexible if at all possible.

If Schaeffer's Manufacturing were to make our products readily avaialable to everyone they would cost a WHOLE lot more or the quality would have to be compromised. Neither of which is going to take place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back