Where are all the Stop Signs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
some of it's funny... but some is pretty sad, the folks getting hit on the bicycles...
frown.gif

I think it's sad when you see the head on collisions... Like where were the drivers looking?

Also sad how easily some of those cars fall apart. Glad we have the safety standards we have in N.A.

Like kids with new toys.
They can afford cars now, but thus far, lack the mental ability to drive them...like most teens.

I don't understand half of those accidents..

If you arent going to pay attention why are you on a roadway?

Some almost look like stunts they're so painfully avoidable..

I don't understand where the stop signs and stop lights (and other traffic control devices) are? (as in, they're not there!)

Originally Posted By: StevieC
Where are all the Stop Signs?

In Europe, a lot of intersections don't have stop signs, but drivers know and obey the right of way, so mess like this almost never happens.

Now, if you were to remove stop signs from intersections in the US, I'm guessing the result would be very similar to this China video.
lol.gif

I know I went to Italy to see my dads home town and there were lots like that...

Lucily they aren't stupid like these drivers in the video...

Originally Posted By: river_rat
lack the mental ability to drive them

x infinity. They have NO [censored] clue what they're doing at all.

How the [censored] do you ride a bike into a moving car? Honestly, or even into another bike. Or how can you NOT judge distance and NOT hit a car thats going faster than you? Stay in China.

Some how this works. Maybe China needs more traffic. Not my video, but when I was there in 07 I almost peed my pants riding in the van to my grandma's place right after we got off the plane. My aunt took me on a ride on her moped and it was fun.

It's almost impossible for any of us to drive a car or ride a motorbike in Ho Chi Minh City during rush hours, it looks like no traffic laws and the streets are so crowded with so many bicycles and motorbikes. The reason for almost no traffic accidents over there is the flow of traffic is so slow at around 3-5 MPH.

One of the video shows people just make left turn by cutting others, there are no left turn signal, actually some intersections have no traffic signal nor stop sign. It's just in jungle, who has bigger gut can go anywhere as he/she wants.

Originally Posted By: Ursae_Majoris
Chinese solution to overpopulation.

My thoughts exactly.

When you have 1.5 BILLION people, who cares if a few die in car accidents?

Such a civilized country.....

Originally Posted By: mopar_monkey
luckily non of these wrecks included either one of these china built vehicles.

Those are just large crumple zones....
crazy2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back