When Central Banks Rule the World

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm posting this here because I think many of you guys would find this information fascinating; especially you guys who are into business investments and economics. If you're somebody who just wants to know what's really going on in the world, this would be a good video for you to watch too. The video is broken up into 9 parts, so you don't have to watch the whole video all at once. I watched all 9 parts back to back because I became glued to the screen as soon as I watched the first 10 seconds. It's probably not a good idea to comment on this video or its subject matter because of the direct potential to become a political discussion. So just enjoy the video, and don't comment. Moderators should probably lock this thread right now. I just wanted to get the word out.
56.gif

When Central Banks Rule the World - by Joan Veon

Joan Veon? New world order. Illuminati. Massive worldwide conspiracies. Agenda 21. 9/11 truther.

Did someone change my BITOG bookmark to Infowars or Prison Planet or do the cuckoos just come out this late at night?

Next thing you"ll tell me is that the Fed Reserve isn't controlled by the US Gov't and that they are not accountable to Congress, and cannot be audited.....

Craziness on these forums.

Originally Posted By: MrHorspwer
Joan Veon? New world order. Illuminati. Massive worldwide conspiracies. Agenda 21. 9/11 truther.

Did someone change my BITOG bookmark to Infowars or Prison Planet or do the cuckoos just come out this late at night?

That just about covers it.

From $1 TRILL in otc derivatives in 1987 to over $1 QUAD today pretty much sums it all up. It's all good though.

Originally Posted By: Vern_in_IL
If central banks rule the world, then what is BitCoin?

The antidollar
wink.gif

With the BitCoin market cap at under $7 BILL USDollars, that's not even competitive to most major world currencies which are 500x to 2000x larger. Even Central Bank gold stores are $6 TRILL or so.

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
Moderators should probably lock this thread right now. I just wanted to get the word out.
56.gif

Interesting. You post something that you know violates the forum rules, the rules to which you agreed when you joined, and even suggest that the moderators immediately lock it thereby proving that you know posting it was wrong.

That certainly speaks volumes.

Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit
Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
Moderators should probably lock this thread right now. I just wanted to get the word out.
56.gif

Interesting. You post something that you know violates the forum rules, the rules to which you agreed when you joined, and even suggest that the moderators immediately lock it thereby proving that you know posting it was wrong.

That certainly speaks volumes.

It's like Christmas present that we can't open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back