When a man stops drinking and fishing

GON

$100 Site Donor 2024
I saw a homeless man & I asked him if I gave him $20 would you buy booze?
He said no he hadn't had a beer in years. Then I said if I give you $20 will you buy fishing gear? He again said no, he stopped fishing 5 years ago.
So then I said I'll do you better than $20. I'll take you home get you all cleaned up. My wife will cook a fantastic meal for you. Then I'll bring you back & still give you $20.

He asked me won't she get mad? I said it didn't matter.
I just wanted her to see what happens to a man when he stops drinking & fishing!

271892353_10216072379562904_8882503107438211526_n.jpg

He said no he hadn't had a beer in years. Then I said if I give you $20 will you buy fishing gear? He again said no, he stopped fishing 5 years ago.
So then I said I'll do you better than $20. I'll take you home get you all cleaned up. My wife will cook a fantastic meal for you. Then I'll bring you back & still give you $20.

I just wanted her to see what happens to a man when he stops drinking & fishing!

View attachment 86893
OR STOPS EATING REFINED SUGAR.....LOL

View attachment 86893I don't drink , don't like the feeling and I haven't fished since I moved and no longer have a pond to fish in The is a picture of me with the neighbors cat

• Haha
Reactions: GON
Back