What's your oldest oil...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a few cases of Texaco branded Havoline from the 80's tucked away in my garage somewhere. Little old lady across the street just gave it to me after her husband passed away when they were cleaning out the old man's little shop, not sure what I'm going to do with it yet. Might make good lawnmower oil!

Full Bore 2-stroke oil from say 1976. Was best oil back in the day (excluding bean oil) for 2-stroke race motors. Round tin cans with roll crimp seals. Still have one QT left from the cases we used to go through
smile.gif

I just used up a bottle of Pennzoil SAE30 from the early 90s in a mower that my parents found by the curb. SG rated, if memory serves. Also have an old bottle of Amoco SG rated SAE30 oil that I may use in a lawnmower someday. I found a bottle of SH rated Pennzoil at a KMart a couple of years ago that I bought to display on my shelf. Circa early 2000s, I believe?

Originally Posted By: skyactiv
I have a partial quart of old Quaker State I used for my generator:

That's some nice wood you got there
wink.gif

But for real, that old Peak bottle is pretty friggin neat. I like the icy winter design on it and the "winter synthetic blend" marketing, lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back