Toaster oven for the Eggo Thick n Fluffy Chocolate waffle I usually have for breakfast and the microwave for the turkey bacon I sometimes have along with it. Microwave for 90% of everything else. Only use the oven or stove top 2 or 3 times a month.
Haven’t used it in a while, but the most impressive plug in kitchen appliance and one that will make you wonder why would anyone eat a Hot Pocket is a sandwich griller.
Quite a few reasons anyone would eat a Hot Pocket,
1) Variety of flavors
2) Tastes good
3) Reasonable number of calories
4) Filling so you're not still hungry after eating it
5) No prep time
6) Takes just 3 minutes in the microwave
7) No mess or clean up afterwards
8) Stores in the freezer and ready to have any time
I love the Corner Bakery's Chicken Pomodori panini but I ain't buying a sandwich griller plus whatever ingredients it has just to make one myself.