:::What's Your Favorite Brand Of Interior Plastic/Rubber Protectant?

NDL

I will soon be obtaining a new-to-me near luxury car: I want to use a reasonably priced protectant on the dash and door panels. I had always used Armor All on my work truck; a lot of people are slagging it nowadays.

What's your favorite reasonably priced brand to use?

I will soon be obtaining a new-to-me near luxury car: I want to use a reasonably priced protectant on the dash and door panels. I had always used Armor All on my work truck; a lot of people are slagging it nowadays.

What's your favorite reasonably priced brand to use?
What car? What interior materials? What's your budget? Kids? Food/drink?

Reactions: NDL
Saw in the monthly Napa flyer that Seafoam interior detail spray is on sale for $7. Take one for the team and give us a review on it.

Appreciate your interest; it's a Buick LaCrosse; leather interior; no kids.
It just helps to know what we're working with.

If it were mine I would clean with Optimum No Rinse and protect the leather with:

It just helps to know what we're working with.

If it were mine I would clean with Optimum No Rinse and protect the leather with:

Thank you

I always use leather conditioner on all my interior plastics, vinyls, and of course the leather (seats, steering wheel).

A gallon of this lasts me 3-4 months and costs under $30. I mix it 50/50 with water. Just as I need it today, I'm almost empty and it's on back order for at least 2 months. Had to buy the diluted consumer version quart size for $22 at Advance until they make more.

D17001_HyperDress_10x10.png

I like Chemical Guys VRP. It can be diluted 1:1 and used in a spray bottle. Leaves a nice, not overly shiny finish, with UV protection.
I've been satisfied with Optimum Protectant Plus lately. I use ONR to clean.

I always use leather conditioner on all my interior plastics, vinyls, and of course the leather (seats, steering wheel).
A gallon of this lasts me 3-4 months and costs under $30. I mix it 50/50 with water. Just as I need it today, I'm almost empty and it's on back order for at least 2 months. Had to buy the diluted consumer version quart size for $22 at Advance until they make more.

D17001_HyperDress_10x10.png
Thanks for the suggestions!

Back