What's with this creepy clown phenomenon going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the folks that see nothing wrong with this clown thing, are these the same folks who feel someone should be arrested for wearing an ape mask and handing out bananas?

What's wrong with wearing an ape mask to hand out bananas?

We're a nation that has decided (for better or worse) that a person has a constitutional right to wear a certain "ghost" costume with a really pointy hat; despite being linked to an organization that has committed some very tangible acts of terrorism, murder, and hate.

So what exactly is so much worse about a spooky clown?

Well, my buddy who works for a dispatcher just heard over the radio -> police unit being sent out on my road because someone called about seeing a clown heading towards the woods. Those woods wrap to me.

We'll see what happens :]

Just hoping it's someone's figment of imagination...

update: 3 cop cars on my road. Haven't seen them yet, must not have made it far enough back here on the road

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: dlundblad
To the folks that see nothing wrong with this clown thing, are these the same folks who feel someone should be arrested for wearing an ape mask and handing out bananas?

WHAT ????

how do you make that leap of "logic" ?

Long as you don't smell or have fleas, wear your ape mask safe in the knowledge that I won't mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back