What's the best filter out of these?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who said I didn't realize it was an old thread besides you? What factual evidence can you provide using the "quote" feature to support your fallacious assertion?

I'd like to know UD's criteria that ranked the lower efficiency D+ above the M1. That's proprietary to UD as he answered for himself.

Last edited:
What other reason would you even reply to my post point out it was an old moldy rabbit hole, and things might be different today. I never gave any "answers" for UD. Just said he might have changed his mind since this is OLD info ... period. Don't you have some more rabbit holes to dig?
wink.gif

Why do you need to know my motivation?

Clearly UD had been emphasizing efficiency to a large degree even by 2 stage filtration, and from what I can see still is. So why the difference in the case I questioned?

Still zero proof from you using the quote feature.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Nyogtha
Why do you need to know my motivation?

Clearly UD had been emphasizing efficiency to a large degree even by 2 stage filtration, and from what I can see still is. So why the difference in the case I questioned?

Still zero proof from you using the quote feature.

Let me say it one more time ... I was simply saying UD might have changed his mind on what he original said since this is an old thread. You're now trying to make some huge deal out of that - why?

UD happened to see this old revived thread and gave his answer ... nobody else. He's obviously lost the love for Microgreen ... so what. Nobody really cares what other people use here when it boils down to it anyway.

Note I never said anything specific about microgreen, and it is obviously you who have chosen to keep pursuing a fallacious assumption unable to accept facts, including the fact my question was for UD to begin with.

Did I say you said anything about MG? I said UD did - read again. You're the one going off in the weeds ever since you saw my post simply saying maybe he changed his mind about stuff because this thread is old; aka misreading between the lines. Kind of a bad habit, oh well.
grin2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back