What's the best courier vehicle that's not a prius for no more than 20k?

I know you've already got something, but I'd get a 5 speed Mirage or Spark or something. Simple to fix, small to get in and out of places and relatively large on the inside with the seats removed (you're couriering, not ubering). Good MPG and stupid simple.

Used '18 or '19 ACCENT with manual or 6 speed auto . Our '18 with 6 speed auto is averaging 39.2 m.p.g. overall since new in October of '18 . The computer is up to 4 m.p.g. more than calculated gas mileage . If 48 on display ( Av.g M.P.G. ) , most likely 44 or slightly less . Best is 45 m.p.g. that was 70 ( Hwy ) / 30 ( City ) driving .

Last edited:
I am selling my 2017 Toyota prius because I hate the way it drives and the stigma of driving it. People are very aggressive around me when I drive it and I drive like I do in any other car. I don't care if it's a great car for the job, I would rather enjoy my drive more if I'm going to be doing it all day. That said, the car needs to be reliable as I'll be putting 700 to 1000 miles on it per week. Decent mpg and somewhat sporty feeling to drive. Budget 20k. Will be keeping it past 200k miles due to how much I'll be driving it.

I currently only work for Grubhub making between 700 and 1050 per week with just that. I'm going through the process to get on with doordash and then the same with ubereats.
I've been looking at the Mazda 3, 6, and CX5. Toyota Corolla and Camry. Honda Accord, Civic, and maybe Fit. What do you guys think?

Mitsubishi mirage, obviously... well, if the sporty drive isn't a deal breaker

20201127_152713.jpg

20k for a car you’re using in the field is silly. When I was in bio-pharma my car allowance was 500-800 per month and the most expensive car I drove in the field that my employer didn’t supply I paid 17 grand for.

Get an appliance like this from Enterprise D&F the trans 3x and call it good. If you’re working out of your car it will always be worthless when you sell it anyways so why spend that much.

**edit I see you got a Mazda 3, excellent choice really dig Mazda interiors and quality these days our next CUV will most likely be a CX-5 if we decide not to lease.

Last edited:
Back