What's going on???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why am I dreaming about motor oil now? Ater only a month or so on BITOG, I woke up this morning dreaming about Havoline dino vs. TropArtic Syn Blend .

What is happening to me???? Curse you, BITOG!!!

freak2.gif

So, you haven't made it to the "voices in your head" stage yet. Just suck it up, and tough it out. When you come out the other end of this experience, you will be stronger for the effort.

quote:

Originally posted by LouDawg:
Why am I dreaming about motor oil now? Ater only a month or so on BITOG, I woke up this morning dreaming about Havoline dino vs. TropArtic Syn Blend .

freak2.gif

There are no bad SM oils. What's bad is over-extending your OCI with whatever oil you choose.

quote:

Originally posted by Triple_Se7en:

quote:

Originally posted by LouDawg:

freak2.gif

There are no bad SM oils. What's bad is over-extending your OCI with whatever oil you choose.

Point taken...wrong thread...
grin.gif

quote:

Originally posted by GMorg:
So, you haven't made it to the "voices in your head" stage yet. Just suck it up, and tough it out. When you come out the other end of this experience, you will be stronger for the effort.

Whew! Thanks GM for the tough love...I feel better now...!
lol.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back