What's GC's price and availability?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang no edit.
mad.gif

read this, Link

I just bought it at my local AZ for $5.39 per QT.
I have not used it before but when I poured it in it really pours good cold.

I checked my local AutoZone and although they had 0W-30 Castrol Syntec it was not "German", had a made in USA label on it...darn.

David

Quote:

I checked my local AutoZone and although they had 0W-30 Castrol Syntec it was not "German", had a made in USA label on it...darn.

Keep checking from time-to-time. If that "Made in the USA" Syntec 0W-30 gets purchased, they'll likely restock with the "Made in Germany" Syntec 0W-30.

I told the manager at my local AZ that the AC would never sell and he manually ordered new stuff. GC gold is on the shelve now - I don't know what happend to the AC. You may want to place much (but not all) of the old AC behind the other grades yourself. If anyone at AZ notices that the 0W30 is low, maybe they will re-order manually. I have heard of people buying the AC, returning it after the GC gold arrives, and then buying the new GC.

I found some GC (checked the back, "Made in Germany") at my local military base autoparts store. (MCAS Miramar), slightly less then $5 a quart.

I stopped at an AZ near my college a couple weeks ago and they had it for $5.39. Then I went up to the one near my house a couple days ago and it was $5.99 : (

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back