What's a 710?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Subject: 710 A few days ago I was having some work done at the local Ford Dealership. A blonde came in and asked for a seven-hundred-ten. We all looked at each other and another customer asked, "What is a seven-hundred-ten?" She replied, "You know, the little piece in the middle of the engine, I have lost it and need a new one." She said that she did not know what it was but this piece had always been there. He gave her a piece of paper and a pen and asked her to draw what the piece looked like. She drew a circle and in the middle of it wrote 710. He then took her over to another car, which had its hood up and asked, "Is there a 710 on this car?" She pointed and said, "Of course, it's right "there! " Click on link below: http://womencentral.net/oil2.jpg

I found out the hard way a few days ago NOT to leave the 710 off of my Civic after changing the engine lubricant- only for a couple of minutes but there was golden-brown fluid splattered all over Manhattan! Yes, the 710 is a very important piece of equipment!

My ever-loving spouse asked me why her new liberty was telling her it had 'low ash' after about a thousand miles. I filled the windshield washer bottle and it went away. [Cheers!] She still tells me she 'needs more ash' whenever the washer fluid runs out'. [Wink]

Status
Not open for further replies.