Whatcha Drinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: LT4 Vette
Zero alcohol for me.

This. My dad was severely injured and nearly killed by a drunk driver when I was 7. A few years before that, my mom remarried and my step-father was a drunk piece of dog excrement. When I was ten or eleven he would get too drunk to stand/drive and he made me drive him home almost every weekend from his drinking buddies house and then I had to carry him into the house and put him to bed.

I HATE alcoholics and hope that anyone in this thread that needs a nightly drink or more gets help. If you need a nightly drink, you ARE an alcoholic - face the facts. Drinking affects those around you.

Having a nice DAB to wind down a busy Friday and a Friday night of watching the kids while my wife was at work.

Had a couple draft Sam Adams Octoberfest with nice steak dinner, belated birthday dinner from my GF.

IMO with that beer draft > bottle > can.

Equal parts sweet and dry vermouth, with a splash of gin. I have no idea what this drink is called, but my grandparents from Germany have drank it for decades, and it's delicious.

Originally Posted By: oilboy123
Kirkland Signature™ Spiced Rum - St. Croix Island

With RC Cola and ice.

Only Royal Crown I dig is the Hair Dressing
thumbsup2.gif

I don't drink soda, so mixed drinks are very hard for me.

I am now enjoying a Sailor Jerry and Club Soda mix though. Going through the fridge finding bits and pieces of past 6 packs that need to be consumed, IOW its not the 1st, and its not payday LOL.

I used to drink Jim Beam and Coke Classic, but not no more. Every time I drank that stuff, the Swat Team and the National Guard would be called into action. Helicopter would be hovering overhead with its spotlight shining on me.

Jager on the slopes, Crater Lake vodka at home, Widmer Brothers hefeweizen everywhere. Occasional 40oz ( only while driving )

No alcohol since May 8, 2013 due to CAD/HBP/HDL-LDL
Mostly coffee in the a.m. & water throughout the day
Skim milk with breakfast.
No soda

Jim Beam and cola cans while watching the AFL (Aussie Rules) Grand Final. Hawthorn Hawks thrashed the Sydney Swans if anyone is interested...

On a side note, looks like the Redskins aren't the only thing that's bad at FedEx Field...

At the Giants / Redskins Thursday night game, Budweiser's with Soccer's World Cup logo on the bottle were served.
This means the beer was bottled in June...
Now well past expiration date...

octoberfest_top31.png

I closed out a long and demanding week on Friday night with a Point Oktoberfest.

But at the moment (5:20 AM Saturday) I'm enjoying my second cup of coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back