What TV Shows Do All You Oil Nuts Watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife and I watch a lot of TV shows on the DVR. We put the kids to bed and spend some quality time with our TV...lol

I have been watching....Top 10

1. Any Sports...NASCAR, Indians Baseball, Ohio State Buckeyes, Cleveland Browns...and the Cleveland CAV'S!!!
2. LOST..best show on tv..IMHO
3. Southland...best cop drama on tv. It is new.
4. Bones...
5. The Mentalist
6. Scrubs...should not have gotten renewed...great finale.
7. Eleventh Hour...should not have gotten cancelled...good show.
8. My Name Is Earl...too bad it is also cancelled..
9. Gary Unmarried...funny stuff.
10. How I Met Your Mother...also very funny....

What says you?

Last edited:
I like watching all the reality TV shows about work and, well REAL reality (not bee ess like Survivor) - Deadliest Catch, Heli-Loggers, Everest (new season starts soon), UFO Hunters, No Reservations, Bizarre Foods, Survivorman, etc.

I watch all things motorsports. Love Pinks and occasionally watch Pass Time on Speed.

The one and only network show I watch is 2 and a half men.

Last edited:
Yeah..those are good too...I like No Reservations and Bizarre Foods a lot. Makes me want to travel to eat some of that stuff.

Not in any order:

Everybody Loves Raymond
King of Queens
Will & Grace
CSI - any of them
Law and Order SVU (my fave, not so much my wife)
Gilmour Girls (wife's favourite)
Family Guy
ER
Grey's Anatomy
Biggest Loser
So You Think You Can Dance?
Idol - both American and Canadian
House (awesome show!)
Cold Case
The Mentalist (just started getting into this one)
Stand-Up Comedy Shows
According to Jim
Dharma and Greg
Frasier
Becker (love this show, miss it!)

Originally Posted By: Cooper
Yeah..those are good too...I like No Reservations and Bizarre Foods a lot. Makes me want to travel to eat some of that stuff.

"Some" of that stuff. Some being the key word!

Top Gear and Wheeler Dealers are the only two car shows I really watch.

Obviously Lost and anything NBC on Thursdays is good. I love Always Sunny in Philadelphia...

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT

"Some" of that stuff. Some being the key word!

Very true...probably not a lot of the insects and such, but the stuff like "swamp" food from southern USA looks good, like Nutria.

Originally Posted By: bepperb
Top Gear and Wheeler Dealers are the only two car shows I really watch.

Obviously Lost and anything NBC on Thursdays is good. I love Always Sunny in Philadelphia...

Always Sunny if Philadelphia is hilarious! Ever seen the one titled "Extreme Makeover Sunny Edition" or something like that? Oh man, crazy!

F1 on Speed
Castrol EngineBlock on Speed
PowerBlock on Spike
Motorweek
Seinfeld
King of Queens
Martin
Operaçion Repo
Reno 911!

Simpons
Family Guy
Scrubs
History Channel
Discovery Channel
Comedy Central
CNN

If it is not on this list I dont watch it.

Last edited:
2 of my favs just got cancelled: the Unit and Without a Trace.
all that is left to watch is CSI:NY and some Iron Chef America. I try to catch some of Giada's cleavage in the afternoon as well.

Originally Posted By: mpvue
I try to catch some of Giada's cleavage in the afternoon as well.

crackmeup2.gif

It took me 3 years to realize I was watching a cooking show. I just sit there like
20.gif

Probably the best show on TV right now is Breaking Bad on AMC. Season 2 finale is this Sunday, so if you haven't seen it before, I recommend you just rent season 1 to catch up first.

Other great shows:
Rescue Me
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
The Shield, even though it's not on anymore.

And I enjoy the PowerBlock on the weekends:
Horsepower, Muscle Car, Trucks, Extreme 4x4.

Humm -- here's what we watch:

CSIs (all)
The Mentalist
Bones
Flashpoint
Prison Break (it's done)
Man vs. Wild
Without a Trace
Cold Case

Lame Reality Shows:

Survivor
American Idol
Big Brother
America's Got Talent (but the judges don't)
Apprentice

Show's I like -- but rarely get to watch (with a house full of females):

Pinks
Barrett-Jackson
Pass Time

Last edited:
My wife and I watch a lot of TV shows on the DVR. We put the kids to bed and spend some quality time with our TV...lol

My most heartfelt condolences.

Right now I do not watch any TV shows at all, because "my" shows are on hiatus (or cancelled). I think I haven't had my TV on once since January. I did watch these two shows online instead of on TV:

1. Lost
2. Fringe
3. Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
4. Bones (every once in a while I watch an episode -- it's a fairly amusing show, but the "cases" are totally uninteresting)

Over the course of the summer I will likely watch many episodes of Lost one more time.

Breaking Bad seems to be pretty interesting. I haven't watched very much of it though. I should rent season 1 and watch it.

I hardly watch anything on broadcast TV anymore, don't have or want cable. NASCAR races are about it. And I watched part of the Indy 500 on Sunday, before the 24 hours of Charlotte :p

We've really gotten into buying episodes of old TV shows, either on DVD or iTunes. Some of our recent ones include:

Hogan's Heroes
Northern Exposure
The Rockford Files
Benson
Bob Newhart (and the 80s Newhart too)
Home Improvement
Stargate SG-1
WKRP in Cincinnati
Babylon 5

And I just got the first season of Get Smart. I never realized before that there's a bright red '65 Barracuda in the background of the opening credits as he drives up in the Sunbeam Tiger. I annoy the **** out of my wife and daughter by freeze-framing all kinds of shows to look at the old cars in the background. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back