What to use to dress up cloth seats?

2013 Ridgeline Sport. Charcoal colored interior. 64,000 miles.

It is not dirty but just seems faded looking. Parts look kind of grey rather than black.

When I bought it two years ago used it looked like new. I wonder what they treated the seats with. I keep it in a garage.

What can I use to get it more black looking and nice?

2013 Ridgeline Sport. Charcoal colored interior. 64,000 miles.

It is not dirty but just seems faded looking. Parts look kind of grey rather than black.

When I bought it two years ago used it looked like new. I wonder what they treated the seats with. I keep it in a garage.

What can I use to get it more black looking and nice?
Are you sure it isn't dirt? Try cleaning the seats.

Otherwise, it is possible that the dealer dyed the seats to improve appearance prior to sale and now the dye is wearing off.

I agree with the carpet extractor machine.
However, you can do quite a bit with those rattle cans of upholstery cleaner with the brush on them.
I use one of those for touch up on my old truck. Does a decent job.

to get upholstery REALLY clean mix 50% liquid tide + water + scrub both ways with a sponge + be sure to saturate the material. then use a strong wet-dry vac to suck as much moisture as possible out as most modern seats are ALL foam. in summer the sun helps to dry if it sets wide open for hours BUT FANS are the best. i park in my garage + let them blow overnight! lots of work but CHEEP with great results. i would clean my light tan jetta upholstery yearly as i prefer fresh air to AC unless its raining or cold + snowey + after 10 years seats were nice at trade in time

Back