What tires do y'all recommend?

Costcos gotta sale going on for Michelin tires. I can get 4 Michelin - Pilot Sport All-Season 4 for $500 installed. Any other brand/model you guys recommend? The only thing I dont like is it only comes with a 45k mile tread warranty from Michelin.
150744559_152701230000853_6184525423474295510_n.png

Sounds like a good deal.
I don’t worry about the mileage warranty.
my tires will be five years old by then and worn just enough to get new ones.

Sounds like a good deal.
I don’t worry about the mileage warranty.
my tires will be five years old by then and worn just enough to get new ones.
I dont dive a lot(maybe 5k/year). The Perilli P-Zero A/S tires I have right now are at 4/32 and 5/32 tread wise. The previous owner had them installed 3 years ago. I only drove 11k miles(Miles from me and PO) on them and their tread is that low. I'm hoping I can get some sort of reimbursement back from Pirelli to put towards new tires.

I’ve never tried getting a credit.
maybe someday.
My dad has on his old Camry and the Sienna. But, he ended up purchasing the same brand tires.

He had Michelin on his Camry that wore out before the tread life warranty ended and he got I think $300 reimbursed back for all 4 tires. Got 4 new Michelin tires for like $200 :ROFLMAO: .

Same thing happened with the Sienna

I'm hoping I can get some sort of reimbursement back from Pirelli to put towards new tires.
I suspect those aren't "transferrable" from owner to owner.

I asked about tires not long ago and ended up with Conti PureContacts. They're absolutely great. You won't get 'em for $500 though...

I suspect those aren't "transferrable" from owner to owner.

I asked about tires not long ago and ended up with Conti PureContacts. They're absolutely great. You won't get 'em for $500 though...
That might be an issue. I'll see what happens. Idk if I should get tires now or wait until the ones I have on the car go bald

Is the winter/snow part important? Do you have separate tires for winter? If you actually need an all-season tire, get the CrossClimate

Only org. purchaser can get the treadlife warranty reimbursement.

funny story.. costco's website always search by SIZE and not vehicle..
it will randomly decide tires dont fit your car and not show them

For example 2020 hyundai elantra value edition only shows half the tires if you search by car
vs searching by 205/55r16

and its not speed rating related etc.

Only org. purchaser can get the treadlife warranty reimbursement.

funny story.. costco's website always search by SIZE and not vehicle..
it will randomly decide tires dont fit your car and not show them

For example 2020 hyundai elantra value edition only shows half the tires if you search by car
vs searching by 205/55r16

and its not speed rating related etc.
****, I was hoping I could get some money back from Perilli since these tires wore out way before the tread warranty expires. Maybe I'll wait until the tires get worse.

I hardly drive in the snow so I don't think lower tread will affect grip. It might idk

You see treadware warranties stretching out to 60 and 80 thousand miles. I believe that is the exception of tires being driven gently at steady speeds over good roads in mild climates and regularly rotated. YRMV

You see treadware warranties stretching out to 60 and 80 thousand miles. I believe that is the exception of tires being driven gently at steady speeds over good roads in mild climates and regularly rotated. YRMV
My dad got Goodyear Assurance Maxlife tires on his 15 Accord. They have an 80k mile warranty. I bet they'll go bad before he drives 80k miles on them.

My dad has on his old Camry and the Sienna. But, he ended up purchasing the same brand tires.

He had Michelin on his Camry that wore out before the tread life warranty ended and he got I think $300 reimbursed back for all 4 tires. Got 4 new Michelin tires for like $200 :ROFLMAO: .

Same thing happened with the Sienna
The fact that he bought the same brand helped but I still think the shop bent the rules a little bit.

Mosaud 1998, living in Chicago, unless you have a second set of tires ( all 4 on there own rims ) for winter, the Michelin CrossClimate 2, or BF Goodrich Advantage T/A Sport with the Three-Peak Mountain Snowflake Symbol rating would be the best all season tires that you could leave on in the winter and still have good winter performance.

If you do get the BF Goodrich tires be sure they have the TPMSF rating . Those tires use to be made with a different design and a different rubber compound that did not have that rating, and there still may be a few of those old stock out there.

Check out the online store Tire-Rack all season tires section and compare the different tires. Read the reviews to get an idea of how people who have actually used those tires feel about how they performed in all of the different things people expect from tires, such as how noisy they are, how they perform on the highway, to how they are in winter conditions.

Costcos gotta sale going on for Michelin tires. I can get 4 Michelin - Pilot Sport All-Season 4 for $500 installed. Any other brand/model you guys recommend? The only thing I dont like is it only comes with a 45k mile tread warranty from Michelin.
View attachment 45431
What do you expect for an ultra high performance tire? 60,000 mile warranty?

If that is what you're looking for, you're in the wrong category of tire. Try a grand touring all-season like a Continental PureContact LS, if you want a high treadlife warranty tire.

Back