What the heck are Radar tires?

When the wifes car needs tires I will buy the best I can afford.
Then when she's driving 75 MPH on the highway with grand and great grand kids in the car I wont have to worry about tire failure.
You get what you pay for.
How many vehicles do you see with tire failures? Not many. We get so melodramatic on here when it comes to tires. They off brand-or Chinese -it's just a matter of time before they blow-yea-OK.

How many vehicles do you see with tire failures? Not many. We get so melodramatic on here when it comes to tires. They off brand-or Chinese -it's just a matter of time before they blow-yea-OK.
Blow outs are not the only failures. I used to buy cheap tires and as soon as they wore a few thousand miles, they tended to skid, a lot, in the wet. Also, check the warranty, a 60,000 mile warranty that gives $10 after 20,000 is pretty useless.

Blow outs are not the only failures. I used to buy cheap tires and as soon as they wore a few thousand miles, they tended to skid, a lot, in the wet. Also, check the warranty, a 60,000 mile warranty that gives $10 after 20,000 is pretty useless.

Yea-some cheap tires will wear out quickly. I just think the "safety argument" when it comes to cheap tires is getting rather tired-or saying you Wife, grandma, grandchildren are at risk. They are at risk getting out of bed in the morning.

Maybe but I will feel better with good brand name tires.
Might cost $200 more a set but my piece of mind is worth that.
And I dont trust off brand Chinese products of any kind.

Maybe but I will feel better with good brand name tires.
Might cost $200 more a set but my piece of mind is worth that.
And I dont trust off brand Chinese products of any kind.
That's more of an honest answer.

Back