What stocks are good to buy before facemask mandate ends?

The numbers on AMC tell the future. It’s a Roman candle. Does anyone believe in the long term viability of movie theaters?

Hard to say, I would never imagine Friends the sitcom becomes popular again. Or the solar duck curve. The way movie industry is going it is hard to predict anything, streaming could be expensive in the future as well.

It is also possible future movie theaters will turn into something smaller, and be more like a conference room experience, and cost less.

Airlines have still not recovered.

Air Canada is still down 50% from its high.
Depends on the airline. Air Canada itself hasn’t recovered, they’ve furloughed, parked airplanes and revenue is still negative.

Some airlines are cash flow positive, bought new jets during the pandemic, announced orders for hundreds more, including (announced today) supersonic jets, and are hiring.

Those stocks have recovered, and if you’re looking for quick gains in those stocks, it’s too late.

mrkt managers are going to have a party today selling short.. i wouldnt be surprised if the mrkt doesn't drop 600 pts

Consult with a qualified fiduciary. Too many unqualified opinions here who have nothing to lose.
You mean Like My Edward Jones guy who wants me to do a Roth conversion just so he has more of my Fidelity 401K money? And I take a massive tax hit?
I guess I need a better guy. Been though three already - non of them worth their fee.

You must always factor in the "unqualified" part reading forum threads.
Especially about oil ;)

Wasn't that some social media spurred push intended to punish the COO that caused the unprecedented run-up?

Dang Scary stuff. Did FTC get involved or did profit taking crash it?

The company announced this morning that they are seeking 11.5 million shares. They are taking profits and I suspect a few pockets will be bulging after the sale.

Currently AMC is down 24%.

Depends on the airline. Air Canada itself hasn’t recovered, they’ve furloughed, parked airplanes and revenue is still negative.

Some airlines are cash flow positive, bought new jets during the pandemic, announced orders for hundreds more, including (announced today) supersonic jets, and are hiring.

Those stocks have recovered, and if you’re looking for quick gains in those stocks, it’s too late.

Our country is still requiring quarantine for international travel. Once that is lifted I believe AC have room to run for the next 6-12 months. JMO and I am a shareholder.

I bought Cat and Deere back in January once the election was looing decided. Infrastructure bills…so far I’m up 36% on both of these.

I also bought up Jet Blue, United, and Delta in May 2020 when all the experts were saying not to. Up 74, 51, and 54% respectively.

Never trust media investment actors, they make their money on the entertainment part not the winning bets part. You have to do your own DD on what you trust.

Back