What odd items are you having trouble finding in the stores?

Jimmy Dean Sausage & Egg Breakfast Sandwiches on a biscuit. You can buy them on a Croissant 7 days a week, and twice on Sunday. But for some reason the biscuit version is a rare find.... At least around here.

We order from Chewy regularly for our house critters. They use UPS. Prices are fine.

The are the only reasonable and actually the lowest cost seller for specialized wet Nitro LID and dry Science Diet Rx Metabolic for my 17 year old pup.
16429470823054206248701399016342.jpg

Big toodoo on the local FB pages about top ramen being unavailable. Me personally am having trouble getting cat food and Wix filters.
Out of stock ramen is a Walmart thing. I noticed the same. Other stores have plenty at a higher price. Boston Baked Beans have been out of stock everywhere for a long time.

I do supermarket shopping every week and have seen limited shortages of all sorts of food items in the past month of more. Today I was kind of shocked at the level of shortages. Far too many items to list, but all Turkey, yogurts, many frozen foods and anything but the cheapest basic bread. In one week, many items I buy took another huge jump in price. About another 30% increase on top of previous 20% increases.

Back