hot chocolate and mint vodka
Patron Cafe on the rocks

Spring:
Vodka & Diet Coke
Jameson on the rocks

Summer:
IPA's
gin and squirt

I only drank alcohol for 1 year in my life (18 years old) and have never touched a drop since. My g/f then drank something called an AMARETTO SOUR that I found rather good.
I was also a HUGE fan of JAGERMEISTER. To this day I still don't remember waking up in my brother in laws barn 22 miles from my house, after drinking a bottle.

While overseas many moons ago I enjoyed Rum & Coke until it started having a negative effect on me. As in aggression so I stopped drinking that all together. Now I enjoy Vodka & OJ, Manhattans and on a hot day outside, Gin & Tonic.

I lost my taste for whiskey but back in the day I mixed it with 7up. My favorites were Canadian Club, Seagrams 7 but most of time Kessler smooth as silk, says so right on the bottle
wink.gif

If I was drinking it straight it was Wild Turkey 101.

Now a days I drink a little Hornitos Reposoda with salt and lime or mixed with diet squirt the poor mans margarita.

vodka: mixed with tonic or oj or 1/2 tomato juice + 1/2 spicy v8.
scotch whisky, prefer the sweeter side: glenmorangie or abunadh.
canadian whisky: 40 creek. canadian mist, inexpensive but surprisingly ok when want just a roadtrip pint for a nightcap.
taiwan whisky: kavalan, an award winning sweet/floral scotch type, try it, you will be happily surprised.

Back