What kind of mixed drink do you like?

I like either Blue Coat gin and club soda and slice of lime or Jim Beam Peach with seagram's ginger ale. I dont go out to drink either
wink.gif

I'm very simple; usually an Old Fashioned or Manhattan (recently favor the dry type or "the perfect" which uses equal parts dry and sweet vermouth). Never got into any other mixed drinks for some reason.

Originally Posted by Delta
I'm very simple; usually an Old Fashioned or Manhattan (recently favor the dry type or "the perfect" which uses equal parts dry and sweet vermouth). Never got into any other mixed drinks for some reason.

Sounds very good

Pinnacle whipped vodka
Smirnoff vanilla vodka
A&W root beer

Pour it in a frozen glass and enjoy your adult root beer float.

Bourbon and coke typically. Recently that bourbon has been Buffalo Trace, but for mixing drinks, any will do.

Also, over the holidays friends made some guava juice drink spiced with rum which was delicious.

Originally Posted by Quattro Pete
Bourbon and coke typically. Recently that bourbon has been Buffalo Trace, but for mixing drinks, any will do.

Also, over the holidays friends made some guava juice drink spiced with rum which was delicious.

I like the Bulleit Bourbon myself

I'm a one drink kind of guy, so I prefer not to hide the taste of a quality rum or whiskey. No ice, no water. Just a smooth quality product is my common choice.

However, a well made mule in an ice cold copper mug is a wonderful thing...

Last edited:
I made Singapore Slings for a while, but the proper ingredients are just so darn hard to acquire around here, particularly the Benedictine, and the Cherry Heering. So once supplies ran out.....

3 teaspoons of General Foods Café Vienna and 3 teaspoons of Hills Brothers English Toffee in 12 ounces of boiling water.
I don't go for ethanol-based drinks.

Back