What kind of cars for these radiator caps?

Just like in my Items For Sale thread. I found two radiator caps. One is for SURE like brand new, the other one looks like something Japanese (Honda?)
So.

What kind of car had these?

20201225_112931.jpg
20201225_113003.jpg

The one on the left looks like it would fit my older Ford. I am not sure on the right one.
Shipping cost would exceed the price of the cap if you sell them separately.

The one on the left looks like it would fit my older Ford. I am not sure on the right one.
Shipping cost would exceed the price of the cap if you sell them separately.
I might mail those for free too.. if anyone wants?

One on the right could very well have been Toyota, possible Honda or Subaru also. Maybe even Nissan.

One on the left was on a 97 GMC Jimmy before it got switched for a new cap. Obviously the cap wasn't the problem!

I'll throw them in for whenever wants the other items.

Geez, I remember when ALL radiator caps looked like that.

Also remember when they removed the “wings” on the caps so you would not be able to remove cap while hot. Had to push down hard on center of cap with your palm to remove the wingless caps.

The big one is a Stant #10231 and fits many cars and trucks. Like late 60's to late 90's GM trucks and cars as well as Mopar. Ford used a 13 lb cap so it is different.

The other is one that would be found on 2000+ Toyotas and Honda vehicles. The stant # would be a 20241

The one on the left is pretty generic. Looks like my Jeep's. My mom's 03' Buick used the same one too.

My Camry uses the one on the right.

Back