What is your worst automotive nightmare?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Losing a wiper blade in a rainstorm and having metal scratching the glass on every swipe.

Originally Posted By: simple_gifts
More Rhode Islanders driving thru CT.

Just driving through CT.

Mine since a kid was driving into a lake or water body and getting stuck inside watching water fill up slowly and drown.

I287 between 18 and 22. Every time I've traveled that stretch I was tempted to stop on the shoulder pretending to have broken down and just push the car. It would be a lot faster than driving in the travel lanes.

Quote:
Depending on the mythical "Top Tier" gasoline to improve the life or drivability of my vehicle.

Reading posts from members that have no sources whatsoever to conclude what they do, only personal anecdotal experience, and yet they post with wording that makes it appear that they are an "authority" on the subject.
crackmeup2.gif
happy2.gif

Getting to the bottom of the tunnel, pushing on the gas and nothing is there...now what?

One of these days I'll man up and start taking the bridge instead (which is the long way)

Originally Posted By: yeti
going to an indy shop and seeing carnoobie, gregk24, GHT, Dakota...., and techno standing there, tools in hand, waiting to work on the car.lord help us.

fixed that for you.

Originally Posted By: Bandito440
Vacationers from Quebec. Scary stuff.
Man i feel your pain, i deal with these nuts on a daily basis, (there not all bad but the bad far out number the good)

My nightmare is $5.69 US Gal. for fuel up here in Montréal for E10 87 Octane!!

Oh, never mind.

And those Québecer comments?

Keep them coming, they are all true.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Bandito440
Vacationers from Quebec. Scary stuff.

Thats not cool!! Meh I dont like them either and im one myself. Whats so scary???

Realizing I left my AK-47 at home while driving down I-78 during a Zombie Apocalypse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back