what is your favorite drink soda/beer/water ECT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually prefer unsweetened Iced-Tea versus the sweetened stuff most Canadians drink up here...
thumbsup2.gif

I usually drink black coffee or hot tea, maybe iced tea, and about a gallon of water a day. If I drink a soda it's rootbeer or ginger ale. Apple juice or orange juice with heavy pulp (freshly squeezed preferred).

Beer: Usually something dark like a stout or porter. My favorite brands are Anchor, Sierra Nevada, and North Coast but I certainly don't limit myself to them only. Anchor Steam is probably at the top of my list, Guinness draught is right there too. I can stand in front of the store's beer fridge (never buy warm!) for 10 minutes deciding what I need to take home.

Originally Posted By: greenaccord02
Originally Posted By: IndyIan
SWMBO

I had to look that one up - She Who Must Be Obeyed. I've learned my new fact of the day.

factoid:
The phrase comes from a TV show quote, which in turn, is based on twisted quote from the book "SHE."

Juice? Welch's Cherry/Grape juice.

Carbonated? Sunkist.

Caffinated? 100% Columbian Coffee.

Beer? Guinness.

Juice: Orange with pulp - haven't settled on a brand.
Fizz: Fanta Strawberry or Welch's Grape
Caffeine: Black coffee (not particular)
Beer: Something dark and not too sour.
Liquor: Scotch (rarely)

I forgot to post on of my favorite drinks:

Chocolate Milk. I always get the low fat variety, and if feeling really guilty, will get skim and add my own chocolate power and honey--works, but not quite right.

Otherwise I hate milk almost as much as I can't stand califlower!
37.gif

6 glasses of water a day. Makes me pee good. But my real love is good coffee, and iced green tea. Made some green sun tea the other day. It gets up to 140 degrees in about 4 hours this time of year with the intense sunshine this time of year. Also enjoy a genuine Coca-Cola once a week. My favorite beer is Red Stripe, about a 6pk a month.

Last edited:
Morning-little bit of oj or apple juice then some soy milk. Most of the day is 32-64 oz of water. I don't drink beer much but when I do, it's usually Sam Adams, Penn Brewing, Saranac or Dundee.

"I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis."
- The Most Interesting Man in the World

Interesting. Dos Equis seems to be the most popular Mexican beer. It tastes good, but too often I got bottles of Dos Equis that were flat or skunk. Haven't had that with Corona. Of course my data is about 20+ years old and things may have changed.

Strong tea with a little sugar (most pre-sweetened tea around here is way overdone)

Grape juice from generic concentrate

Chocolate milk made from soy milk. Like Tall Paul, I hate plain milk, but the Soy tastes kind of malty when chocolate is added.

That commercial is neat...
11.gif

10.gif

Originally Posted By: TallPaul

Interesting. Dos Equis seems to be the most popular Mexican beer. It tastes good, but too often I got bottles of Dos Equis that were flat or skunk. Haven't had that with Corona. Of course my data is about 20+ years old and things may have changed.

Do you know which color Dos Equis bottle you had? The Amber (brown bottle) is the good one. The green bottle isn't so great!

Originally Posted By: talker

That commercial is neat...
11.gif

10.gif

+1 ... Stay thirsty my friend.
LOL.gif

Originally Posted By: zoomzoomlx
Do you know which color Dos Equis bottle you had? The Amber (brown bottle) is the good one. The green bottle isn't so great!
I didn't know they had the green bootles, must be newer. Haven't had much beer since the 80s, so I don't know any of the new stuff. Sounds like the brown bottl Dos Equis is better these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back