What is wrong with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toyota Corolla has a stick shifT!!! Dodge Challenger with a stick shift and a 5.7 hemi. Those are my car list. I saw a new mustang and it looks better in real life but still a bit too rice y.Now on to trucks.

Ah yes...the endless car-nostalgia bit!

I'm 53 now. Grew up farming in E. ND.
I do miss driving the BIG tractors!!

I can drive anything, but prefer automatics in cars & pickups. I'm surprised most car lines even offer manuals any more! The perceived advantages of manuals are almost irrelevant now. In all the vehicles I've had (99% GM), I've NEVER had an A/T issue.

There are fewer & fewer people who can drive sticks obviously.

To find YOUR perfect new vehicle will surely take some time! My "car preferences" are a 180 from yours! For ME...I could care less about gas-mileage and stripped-down models. The more "Starship Enterprise" it is, the better I seem to like it! I just enjoy all the newer tech-stuff I guess.

I LOVE the Wife's new 2014 Buick AWD Turbo-Regal. Every option available. It's very Enterprise-like! Black-Metallic & Black-Leather. New MSRP was $39,500 I think...

Faron

I tend to keep my cars for a long time and the extras [toys] break fast and cost lots to fix. Besides I like stick shifts. My wife has a Ford F250 XLT with a manual trannywith the diesel engine I have no need for anything more than air conditioning and electric adjustable mirrors. I am 62 years old.

I don't like a lot of gadgets that can cause problems later and is why I bought a base model 2014 Mustang GT and not the premium model. An automatic transmission was my only option. It does have power windows and locks and the AC/heater controls are push button instead of knobs but no power seats and the basic radio/CD player.

If I want something really basic, I jump into my 1970 Monte Carlo.

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back