What is the latest you have had an Amazon delivery?

woke up this morning a saw i had a notification on my door camera . looked like a amazon guy and he was looking for an address . this was at 12:14 am . he had to open a gate to get to my front door. don't like people on my property in the middle of the night

I am currently tracking the Amazon delivery truck on the map. It's six blocks away from my place. I'm 25 miles from home. When the delivery guy rings at the gate, my phone will buzz. I will speak to him and let him in remotely via my phone. It's just cat food. The latest Amazon delivery was around 22:00.

Last edited:
looked like a amazon guy and he was looking for an address . this was at 12:14 am .
What does an Amazon guy look like? Sounds more like a burglar. Depending on what area of the country you are in, I find it hard to believe Amazon would deliver after 8 pm. Many homeowners still have the attitude of, shoot first, ask questions later.

Apparently you haven't had a late delivery, stay up late watching TV and I've seen them after 12 AM driving down the street. :D

Latest ? It's irrelevant nowadays.... Here, Amazon delivers 24 hours a day. We've gotten deliveries between midnight and 4am. Only a couple of times as we almost never choose/need that extra-fast delivery option.

Usually it’s around 9 or so at the latest. Most are right when I get home and am walking the dogs. Just ask the kid who my GSD treed on my A4.

It seems it’s the contractors driving their own cars that have been showing up late. It seems most packages are picked up by these contractors after 2:30pm. They’re out there until all the packages are delivered.

It seems it’s the contractors driving their own cars that have been showing up late. It seems most packages are picked up by these contractors after 2:30pm.
I've only seen the private-car deliveries when it's been something we've gotten with same-day delivery.

In my area when it shows next day delivery, it’s been a contractor. I haven’t seen a Amazon van delivery to my house for awhile.

"Amazon's standard delivery time is between 8 AM and 8 PM. However, Amazon can and will deliver as late as 10 PM on weekdays. If you're expecting a package at 10 PM, then the Amazondelivery driver will not knock on your door or ring your doorbell. They're aware that many people are asleep at that time."

I can see that independent delivery people may not adhere to those hours if they dont get caught. But wow, that takes guts.

Last edited:
That is simply outdated. In many areas, including mine, they deliver 24 hours a day.
Interesting, I wonder if those are independent contractors. I see nothing anywhere that indicates anything after 10pm including on Amazons website. One would think since its on their website it would be current?
Ahh! I see it, "eligible cities" all others 10PM

Last edited:
Back